Starting Salary Dependent on age
Hours 30 hours per week
Age 16 – 24
Sussex Clubs for Young People provide a unique and exciting range of events and opportunities for young people and we are actively supporting the Sports Coaching Apprenticeship programme.
Successful applicants will be based full time with one employer (for between 15-18 months), but will also be able to access a range of additional qualifications and events not seen on any other apprenticeship programme. We have been specifically chosen based on our passion and willingness to support young people.
As part of the Coach Core offer, we provide a dedicated tutor, to support you through the qualification and help you put your learning into practice at work. This tutor will deliver a weekly group education session for all apprentices, allowing you to learn and share ideas from a range of different coaching environments.
You will also be supported by an experienced Head Coach within your workplace, who will be there to help you plan and deliver engaging and inclusive sessions. This member of staff will also help you to reflect and develop on your coaching practice as you progress through the programme.
We are passionate about ensuring you gain more opportunities and experiences than any other apprenticeship programme. To do this, we work to provide the following:
- The opportunity to achieve recognised qualifications and access weekly vocational training, as required by employers within the sports industry
- Regular mentor support and experience of working alongside industry professionals, including Sports Development Officers, experienced sports coaches and personnel from National Governing Bodies
- Practical experience of working in the sports industry, through curriculum and afterschool coaching, community activation, youth provision and sporting events, amongst others
- The opportunity to learn and share best practice with other young people, become a role model and give something back to your community
The opportunity to attend exciting events and training, through other employers, linked partners and the Active Partnership
- To register please complete the application form or register using the link here: https://apply.lifetimetraining.co.uk/lifetimetraining/search/vacancy/all/1/4304096
Horsham Sports Services: https://apply.lifetimetraining.co.uk/lifetimetraining/search/vacancy/all/1/4304057