We would love to have you as a member of Sussex Clubs for Young People. It’s very easy to join and it’s free! Just register here.
Simply complete the online form to find out more. Someone will then be in touch to identify your club’s needs and find out more information. Once your membership is confirmed you will be eligible to access all our benefits.
Our membership year runs from 1 April to Monday 31 March
Why should you become a member of Sussex Clubs for Young People?
- Subsidised activity programme
- Opportunities for tailor made activities at your club
- Activity Camp weekends
- Training programmes for young leaders
- First Aid training
- Networking opportunities
- Advice and support from SCYP staff
- Quality Assurance
- Representation and lobbying
- Liaison with Statutory and other like-minded voluntary organisations
- Club visits by experienced youth workers
- Free affiliation to national organisations, National Association of Boys and Girls Clubs and UK Youth
- Paid DBS service for volunteers (£15) and paid staff (£55)