The NABGC are a registered charity (registered charity number 1157690) which exists to support member organisations with advice, networking and events for their network of member clubs for boys and girls aged 9 to 25.
They believe by supporting member clubs and county organisations, together they will be able to provide young people with:
- An attractive, affordable and planned programme of activities and events
- a safe place to learn and grow
- on-going voluntary relationships with local clubs and county organisations
- Encourage both single and mixed gender work believing there is value in both
- Promote and encourage club/building based youth work
- Also promote and encourage activities as a tool for positive youth work
- Ensure there is commonality or uniformity in their work.
- Promote a common ethos, common set of values and common club based programmes across the country and into local Boys & Girls Clubs
- Respond to and support local need
- Value and seek to learn from their common history and heritage in the Boys & Girls Clubs movement
To find out more about NABGC visit: http://www.nabgc.org.uk/
All Sussex Clubs for Young People members are affiliated to the National Association of Boys and Girls Clubs as part of their membership.